How to Control Virus Infection?
Damage to the computer can be prevented by following a few precautions. These precautions are:
1. Install latest anti-virus software, on the computer.
2. Always check a floppy disk with anti-virus software before using in the computer.
3. Never open an unknown e-mail sent to you in your e-mail box.
4. Always use the licensed software.
5. The floppy disk that has important information or program can also be protected from viruses by making it read only. The disk becomes read only if the write protected notch is closed.
- what is a computer virus and How doss it affect the computer?
A Computer virus is a small program that interferes with normal functions of the computer.Usually a virus program is attached to a computer file. The file to which a virus is attached is called infected....