How to View Multiple Excel Worksheets at Once
© 2013 by Aurelio Locsin.
Using different worksheets in Excel 2013 is an excellent way to organize related information for one workbook. For example, you can use one worksheet for each month to record income and expenses, or use each sheet to represent budget items. In such cases, it’s sometimes useful to show two or more worksheets at the same time, such as when you’re transferring items among sheets.
- Click the View tab and then click “New Window” in the Window group for each worksheet you want to view.
- Click “View Side by Side” in the Window group to view the current tab in all windows.
- Click the tab of the worksheet you want to display in each window.
- Change how the windows are arranged by clicking “Arrange All” in the Window group to display the Arrange Windows dialog box. Click a check mark into the box labeled “Windows of Active Workbook.” Then choose how you want to arrange the windows, such as “Vertical” or “Horizontal.” Cick the “OK” button to save your changes, close the dialog box and arrange the windows.
- Increase Website Traffic by Posting Links on Reddit ...
Find out how to increase website traffic by posting on Reddit.
- Troubleshooting Toshiba NB505 Netbook Problems
Find out how to fix your Toshiba NB505 problems.
- Alocsin's Computer Jobs and Salaries Index
The following is an index to Alocsin's hubs on computer jobs and salaries, sorted alphabetically by title. Click any link to visit its associated hub. Feel free to add any constructive criticism in the Comment field at the end of this index.
- Degrees Needed to Become a Computer Technician
Computer technicians install, maintain and repair hardware and software for organizations or individual consumers. They answer questions by phone, email or in-person; instruct users and upgrade systems to the latest standards. Employers typically req
- View two or more worksheets at the same time - Excel - Office.com
Compare two worksheets in the same workbook or in different workbooks by viewing them side by side. You can also compare multiple worksheets at once.