- Computers & Software
How to disable Recently Deleted album on iPhone running iOS 8
What you need in order to remove Recently Deleted from iPhone?
- Your iPhone at hand
- The iPhone USB cable
- A PC
- TaiG jailbreak
Removing the Recently Deleted folder from the Photos app requires jailbreaking your iPhone. Jailbreak takes less than 10 minutes and is easy. Follow this quick tutorial to jailbreak your iPhone:
1. Once you jailbroke the iPhone, open the Cydia app from the Home Screen.
2. Tap "Search" at the bottom and look for "NoRecentlyDeleted".
3. Install NoRecentlyDeleted tweak.
4. Let the tweak install and load on your iPhone.
5. That's it! Your Recently Deleted folder is disabled and all photos that you delete from the iPhone are deleted forever.