- Internet & the Web
My Experience of Writing With Bubblews - Will I Get Paid?
Have you heard of Bubblews?
What is Bubblews?
Bubblews is an ad revenue sharing website that allows you to submit a short article or post, and share it with other people. People view, like/dislike or comment about what you submitted. You get paid based on the number of unique views, like/dislike or comment. You are able to redeem your payment after reaching the payout minimum of $50.
They share their 50/50 of the ad revenues that they get, which usually comes out to be about 1 cent per unique view, like/dislike and comment. It definitely seems to be way higher than most other writing websites such as Hubpages, Squidoo and InfoBarrel.
I was a little skeptical at first, because of the amount you can pull in just by being able to get views. I signed up and got $1 instantly. It was a sign up bonus.I wrote some short posts and got some likes and views. Viola, I made a few cents. That seemed really easy compared to writing for Hubpages.
I have seen some people getting paid for their work with their payment proof, however, I noticed some members spamming the website, posting about how they did not get paid. My alert alarm in my head started ringing and I had to figure it out for myself.
Following the Rules...
Apparently, when I signed up and look at "The Bank" section, I noticed the terms and rules in regards to using Bubblews. Here are the important rules and regulations you will have to follow in order to get paid:
- No posting of Pornography related stuff allowed
- English only submissions
- Do not take part in Traffic Exchange Programs to boost views
- Do not use any bots to manipulate your IP address
- Do not ask other Bubblew members to like your submissions, or ask them to connect back to you
- Content posted must be unique and not taken from other places(do not plagiarize)
- Do not submit less than 400 characters per post
- Do not submit more than 10 posts/articles per 24 hours or your account will risk being removed
People that complained about not getting paid probably broke one of the rules above and did not get paid.
The Pros and Cons
What I like about Bubblews:
- No need for long posts, short and simple works fine
- Not cluttered with too many Google ads
- High payment per post if you can get lots of traffic
- Excellent for back linking
What I do not like about Bubblews:
- Slow server, down at least 10% of the time as I am writing this
- Not enough moderators to ensure quality content
- Hard to navigate how to find your posts and friends that you connected with
- No video input to your posts
After 7 days of being with them...
After writing a post a day on Bubblews for roughly 10 minutes each day, I woke up a week later and checked my stats. I was surprised to see an extra $1.97(I excluded the free $1 from signing up) in the account. That is excellent for only 10 minutes of work each day. Who knows, perhaps I can get more views each day if I consistently write 1 post per day.
The picture on the side showed what I had after 7 days of posting.
Structure of Bubblews
Bubblews has a wide variety of sections that you can post on. The only drawback is that its categories doesn't have any sub-categories, unlike Hubpages. Sometimes, when you browse through the categories, you will see an irrelevant post.
You are also allowed to create your own tags, by adding a + in front of the word. So for a word that you would like to make it a tag, do this:
Put a "-" in between words to create tags with more than 1 word.
I also noticed you can get likes or dislikes easily when you first submit your post. Sometimes I really wonder if they ever read the posts. Although I do really like Bubblew's system, I think a lot of people are abusing the lack of moderation to post sub-par quality content to the website just to get views.
I do see the owner and moderators cracking down on these spammers and content stealing members. They have put up a couple of posts of members who are submitting stolen content, and asking them to either delete the submission or risk getting banned.
Would I recommend Bubblews?
As of right now, no, but I would suggest you try it out and use them for simple back linking. I am working on getting to the minimum payout and see if they would pay me. I would then report back. I am also going to try getting ranked in certain keywords using Bubblews, since they get indexed relatively quickly, sometimes as quick as 3 hours.
Update May 23rd 2013
These guys do pay. I just received my payment from them. Just make sure you follow the rules of their terms of service here to get paid.
- Bubblews Guide for people new to the best blogging website!
We guide you on good ways to reach payout faster by following the rules of Bubblews!
- Bubblews Guide: Tips to Reach Payout/Redemption Fast...
Here is a brief guide to help you how to reach the $25 mark and hit the magic green button!
- My Experience of Writing With Bubblews - Will I Get ...
Bubblews, an up and coming ad revenue sharing website, is making a buzz on the internet. Here is my experience so far of writing with them.