- Audio & Video
Review of the Samsung C750 3D Television
3D TV's: Built around a lot of excitement.
I was incredibly excited when I saw the first commercial for the new line of Samsung 3D TV's.
Odds are that you probably were, too! There's no doubt that 3D tv's are going to be an ultra hot item for years to come! We do need to know however, if these TV's are cost effective enough to purchase,and will they survive the market place?
Will they be the latest and greatest thing, or will they not live up to the hype?
What we'll do here is take a look at some real reviews by real people and get their insight on these new 3D TV's!
A whole New World of Fun!
My opinion of the 3D quality and features
I know the idea of a 3D television sounds awesome, but when comes down it, sound doesn't have anything to do with it, right?
I admit I was as giddy as a schoolgirl when I heard that consumers were going to be able to get there hands on a 3D television. However, I was like most people when I heard of the new revolution...skeptical. I was trying to not to get too excited about the idea for fear that the tv wouldn't live up to expectations. I was doing this so I wouldn't be extremely let down if the 3d quality was just a bunch of bull crap.
To my relief, I was able to try out a new Samsung 3D tv at a local retailer! I was so impressed with the overall design and quality. It really gave me the confidence to purchase one of these sets on . (Retailer was substantially higher in price) Amazon
I don't have a huge motivation to go to the movies anymore, unless there is a movie I really want to see.
One of the best new features on these Samsung tvs besides the 3D, is the new widget feature!
You can choose apps built for your TV that let you stream video, play games, view pictures and more.
*Youtube, Amazon Video On Demand, and Netflix (instantly
stream TV shows and movies).
• Games: Monopoly from EA, interactive card games and more.
You can also connect to Facebook and Twitter for social networking, as well as Pandora (internet radio) and more.
Samsung has an accessory called the LinkStick. It makes it easy to access online content wirelessly. Plug the LinkStick into the back of your HDTV, and you’re connected! You now have the biggest Computer monitor ever! How about that!
All in all, this tv is well worth the money. I highly recommend it to anyone in the market for a quality, well-priced 3D television!
Readers Poll on 3D Televisions
What are your thoughts on the new 3D TV Technology?
2010 Samsung 3D Models
Specs and Features from Samsung
Go from 3D excitement to groundbreaking connectivity, all on the bold and brilliant Samsung LCD 750 HDTV. Put yourself right in the middle of the action with an immersive 3D experience. Internet@TV delivers the best of the web, straight to your HDTV - with downloadable widgets and apps that let you shop online, share pictures, catch up with friends and more. Advanced 240 Hz Clear Motion Rate processing makes even the fastest onscreen action clear and crisp. The elegant Touch of Color bezel accent enhances any room in the house, while the energy efficient design helps you do your part for the planet. It's your key to the world of HD joy.
* Screen Size: 46 inches
* Full 1080p HD: Enjoy the powerful picture quality, vivid colors and stunning clarity of Full HD 1080p resolution..
* 240 Hz Clear Motion Rate: Samsung 240 Hz technology delivers even the fastest onscreen motion with utterly lifelike clarity.
* Touch of Color design: Exclusive black Touch of Color design combines texture and color that can complement any room.
* 3D-ready: Samsung 3D technology makes images leap off the screen- so you feel like you're a part of the action. Sync up with our Samsung Blu-ray player to experience movies in 3D on your TV - and enjoy more TV broadcasts in stunning 3D, coming soon. (Learn more about Samsung 3D Active glasses)
* ConnectShare Movie: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User-friendly interface allows access to videos, music
playlists and pictures via the remote.
* Internet@TV: Connect to an ever-expanding portal of your favorite digital content. Customizable widgets give you access to BLOCKBUSTER,
Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Amazon Video On Demand and more - all on your HDTV.
* Game Mode: Enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
* Exceeds ENERGY STAR Standards: Up to 43% more energy efficient than ENERGY STAR 4.0 minimum standards.
* Wide Color Enhancer Pro delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail.
* 10 Watts x 2 audio power stereo broadcast
reception: Supports multichannel sound (MTS)and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.
* Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), with in-home service, backed by Samsung
* BDWise: Automatically adjusts all your components for the best picture and sound quality.
* AllShare: Sync up your entire household. A wired or wireless DLNA connection lets you stream your PC audio and video files to your HDTV using your remote.
* Skype on Samsung TV
* Swivel stand
* 4 HDMI:
3 back, 1 side
HDMI makes it easy to connect your home theater with one cable per component.
* Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): Allows peripheral AV devices such as a DVD player to be controlled by a Samsung TV remote control.
* USB: 2 side
* PC input: 1 back
* TV without stand: 44.0 x 26.7 x 3.2 inches (WxHxD); 38.3 pounds
* TV with stand: 44.0 x 29.3 x 12.0 inches (WxHxD); 44.3 pounds
* What size TV should you get?
* 2010 LinkStick: Connect wirelessly to a world of digital content from Samsung. The LinkStick wireless LAN adaptor eliminates the hassle and cluttered look of wires. Learn more about the Samsung WIS09ABGN LinkStick Wireless LAN Adapter.
Samsung 3D is Energy Efficient
To all the advantages of our LED screen like brilliant color, sharp contrast and low energy consumption, add one more. Mercury-free. While conventional LCD TVs contain mercury, Samsung LED TVs have zero, achieved by using a toxic-free LED lamp instead of CCFL.
It is even up to 50% more efficient than the latest ENERGY STAR specifications (depending on series and screen size, in standard mode).