KatyWhoWaited profile image 83

Are you ever brave on Facebook?

Are there times that Facebook challenges your self-esteem? While we all know we should be happy with our friends' and family's successes, if you're divorced or unemployed or depressed, it seems as if Facebook can glaringly point out our own inadequacies. How do you handle that? Are you proud of some things some of your coping mechanisms and how might they help others?

strkngfang profile image85

strkngfang says

• KatyWhoWaited profile image

KatyWhoWaited 4 years ago

Strkngfang, Exactly. I wish I were brave enough to post pictures of myself, my life as it really is, but I'm not. I have no grandchildren, can't afford to travel, etc. but I try to put myself in the headspace to be happy for my friends' successes.

Pavlo Badovskyy profile image69

Pavlo Badovskyi (Pavlo Badovskyy) says

• KatyWhoWaited profile image

KatyWhoWaited 4 years ago

Pavlo, true. And don't you think there's also an unwritten rule that we shouldn't pass around any negativity, ever! "Be positive" is what we hear . That's great, and I believe in positive energy, but it also creates a facade-like existence.