Girls, what is THE most romantic thing a guy has ever done for you?

Jump to Last Post 1-31 of 31 discussions (62 posts)
  1. Essy84 profile image68
    Essy84posted 14 years ago

We all know that a lot of guys can be a bit... Blunt sometimes. Not very romantic.

Some on the other hand are really sweet. But for some strange reason, most girls (me included) tend to not like the overly sweet guys. (Yeah we're not going to make it easy for them) smile

For me what really swipes me off my feet is when a cool, tough, manly man, suddenly says or does something really sweet and unexpected. It doesn't even have to be big.

OK so what is your best-ever-romantic-thing a guy did for you?

1. ScarletRyan1970 profile image61
      ScarletRyan1970posted 14 years agoin reply to this

My advice is to keep away from the bad boys.Period!

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sweet is good. i like sweet men. i actually had my fill of so-called 'bad boys'...they are highly overrated.

1. PegCole17 profile image93
        PegCole17posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, I used to go for the bad boys. Now I have a sweet one. Oh so much better. Laws yes.

One year for my birthday he gave me 100 long stemmed roses in one big bunch and delivered them to me at work. All my friends were there and it made me feel so special. The house smelled strongly of roses for a week. They were in vases everywhere. mmmm mmm yum

3. mrsnoahdrake profile image68
      mrsnoahdrakeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

20 some years ago, (while still dating my now husband) we were celebrating our one year anniversary of being a couple. We started going out on the 14th of the month, and he brought me 14 roses.  It wasn't the roses though, it was what he said. He mentioned that he thought about buying a single rose for one year but since he planned to marry me, that could get pretty expensive at the 25 or 30 year mark. He has a great sense of humor, but he really meant what he said about marriage. I think it was very sweet and made me love him even more.

As an aside, our wedding anniversary is 30th of the month, so we still joke about it even after almost 21 years of marriage.

4. profile image51
      akaashpariposted 14 years agoin reply to this
      1. profile image51
        akaashpariposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The most romantic thing (well, not just one thing, but more like a fulfilled fantasy) was when my best male friend recently came back to the States, from his home country of Pakistan. He was gone for 5 months, and before he left we had made beautiful passionate love, and of course I had cried and held him one last time....thinking that it would be the last time holding him.
        Now, last night, 5 months later...he came over to my house (my children were all gone for the night, so I had some privacy)and he told me all about his vacation and his travels. I'd missed him so much, and he knew that...and he told me he had missed me too. Then he told me he wanted to "show" me what he had fantasized about...and step by step, with very slow hands and kisses and intimate touches, he SHOWED me (by doing) his fantasy. I was trembling and sighing and was confused, not realizing how much 5 months had gone and now everything was coming back as it was before. And it was one of the most beautiful and romantic memories I've ever had, with this beautiful, very exotic, errotic man/lover. So, in short, the most romantic thing a man has ever done for me, was last night, when my Pakistani lover SHOWED me his dream fantasy by LIVING it out with me. I feel blessed and privileged that he chose me and trusted me enough to fulfill that with me. It was very romantic.
        A loving fan,
        K

5. nmorosco profile image61
      nmoroscoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My boy friend of 2 years always leaves me messages on the bathroom mirror before he goes to work so when i get up and he is already gone i see them... i love him!

6. Liberate profile image57
      Liberateposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Every Night, I Wrote Something For The Girl I Love!
      And Posted For Everyone To See big_smile

My Next Writing Is About Her!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Exotic-Love

----------------------------------------------------------
      You Touched My Heart...My Soul.
      I Am Here, If You'd Only Care.
      I love You, I Swear that's True.
      You Are An Angel, I'm So Sure.
      I Only Live, Just For You...
      ----------------------------------------------
      Ohh, I Need Somebody To Love...

Don’t You Want Someone To Love?

My Heart Needs Someone to Love...
      Doesn’t Your Soul Want Someone To Love?

Heaven Can Wait, With you; It’s All Given To Me
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      I’d Give My Life For You, Live And Breathe For You.
      If One Word Relates To Her, It’s Angel. She’s The Most
      Perfect Girl, I Would Ever Imagine, She Takes Away My Pain, She’s Amazing, I
      Could Never Comprehend A More Beautiful Girl, She Owns My Entire Heart. I Want
      To Satisfy All Her Hearts Desires, She Is The One.
      I Stared Into Your Eyes, Ohh They’re Soo Blue

You Said You Loved Me, How Can It Be True?

I Wished It May, I Wished It Might.
      ...-----------------------------------------------------
      I Wish You My Soul Tonight.
      You Make Me Want Remove My Shirt, And Beg For You In The Rain

You Take Away My Pain, You Lead Me To Heaven, Please Don’t
      Leave Me Behind

...The Thought Of Waking Up Next To You, Makes Shivers Flow
      Down My Spine

I’ll Love You, For Every Second Of Time

You’re That Light That Heaven Brings...

Oh, How You Deserve Wings...

--------------------------------------------------------

7. profile image0
      cosetteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

when you mention some tiny thing in passing and they remember it and give you a present that is the thing you mentioned, like a tiny charm that is a real working compass, or a packet of your favorite flower seeds or something like that.

8. sammyfiction profile image62
      sammyfictionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Most recently, my boyfriend got me a $400 necklace with white gold and diamonds! It was such a surprise as we were just shopping and he goes; We're not leaving today until I have bought you a piece of jewelery you love! smile

Sometimes I wish I were the male, I have such good ideas for girls HAHA. smile

9. Richieb799 profile image76
      Richieb799posted 13 years agoin reply to this

The reason you girls don't go for sweet guys is because it shows that they are naive, If they spend all their time doing stuff for you they aren't looking after themselves and that is a weakness.

10. Risk for Passion profile image72
      Risk for Passionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My man washed my motorcycle for me when I got back from a cross-country ride. He also installed some parts I'd been procrastinating on installing and he also set my bike up for a track day. (This takes a lot of work.) He's not a love letter and flowers kinda guy, but this is okay. He has more than made for it as my own personal mechanic. I love you baby.

2. dejajolie profile image58
    dejajolieposted 14 years ago

When I was in college I had an older boyfriend who use to do the Sweetest, most romantic things for me and no one has topped him yet.
    1. He would fill my car up with gas while I was sleeping-
    2. Leave notes/cards/roses on my windshield
    3. Buy me groceries (bcuz he noticed I needed 'milk', etc when he was there)
    4.For V-Day one year he covered the stairs leading to my apt...my apt all the way to my bed with roses upon which he had a note that said open the fridge-which sat a box full of chocolate covered strawberries and a gold ring!

Yeah, not sure what could top this!

3. Wonder_Woman profile image59
    Wonder_Womanposted 14 years ago

a blind date, the most perfect date.
    he picked me up on his motorcycle
    drove me safely to the downtown area of Chicago
    gripped onto sculpted chest, smelled his alluring cologne
    took me to the hard rock cafe - never went there
    walked along the beach lake Michigan at night with a full moon
    talked about life, laid in the sand, enjoy each others company
    smiled,laughed, god he was such a gentlemen
    he dropped me off at home
    never seen each other again
    no sex, no kiss, just a perfectly romantic night

1. profile image0
      L. Andrew Marrposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Awwwwwww

1. Wonder_Woman profile image59
        Wonder_Womanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol didnt expect aww from a guy but happy my story made you feel warm and fuzzy  ^_^

1. Essy84 profile image68
          Essy84posted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol yeah interesting response.. Very verbal of you mister poet, thanks for joining the discussion wink

4. ecleticBelle profile image57
    ecleticBelleposted 14 years ago

A week after my husband and I got married, he got deployed. We had to go to Tampa for that. We both had connecting flights in Atlanta, so I was going to wait for him after my flight landed. We sat at the gate until every single person had got on the plane because we didn't want to leave each other. When I finally had to get on, I was bawling and everyone boarding just saw what happened, so they all made a comment. When I sat down they starting moving people around, including the guy next to me. I was staring back at the gate hoping to get a glimpse of him, but instead had sat down next to me. Turns out, he bought a $600 ticket so we could be together another hour and half before leaving each other for 14 months. By far the most amorous I've ever felt.

1. dejajolie profile image58
      dejajolieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ok you beat me........lol Very romantic

2. Essy84 profile image68
      Essy84posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow that's a really great one.. Can't imagine what could beat that.. You're one lucky girl!

But still, it's not (just) a race. I love to read more of those, makes me feel good smile

5. GracieLinda profile image62
    GracieLindaposted 14 years ago

I dont' know who could beat that.  You have a keeper!

6. ecleticBelle profile image57
    ecleticBelleposted 14 years ago

Haha. 12 months down, 2 to go!!!

7. lizy625 profile image60
    lizy625posted 14 years ago

best thing ever was the time I said I wanted to go to the beach for my birthday. He called and told me to get my beach bag, and bring an extra set of clothes for after. We drove for an hour, when it dawned on me that we had passed the beach. I asked where we were going, he replied "the ocean...". We drove from Cincinnatti, Ohio to Long Island New York. Had a fabulous day , watched the sunset.

8. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

Meet Me By The Sea

Busy streets, and the ferry horn.

A table for two, a chance reborn.

Warm summer night, a harbor view.

I'll order some drinks while I wait for you.

Clouds may threaten, but here we are safe.

Live music plays, as we enjoy our escape.

Singing along to songs that we know.

Toasting to love that is sure to grow.

Clams on the half shell, an amorous treat.

One more thing would make this complete.

Whisper in my ear what I want you to say.

Take you back home where I'll have my way.

Tonight I'll wait here in our favorite place.

I'll listen to music, recall our embrace.

I'll order two drinks, and something to eat.

Look at the sea and, hope again that we meet!

Ah! I miss the summer! Still everyday is a new opportunity for a romantic adventure!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image54
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Poppa blues,

hi

wow, I have read this in your hub, love summer story...

one suitor of mine gave me 27 pages love letter...dont know how long he wrote that..

1. profile image0
        Poppa Bluesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow! 27 pages??? That's a book!!! My biggest erotic love story is probably no more than 15 pages!

15 pages that long....

he is an Englishman and he documented his feelings for me, his thoughts, fears and some of his poems like that, he wrote it in a big notebook and sent to me..

he visited me four times when I was still in the Philippines but then he found a younger woman, was 30s then and the woman is 15 years younger lol....

9. Flightkeeper profile image67
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

I was walking with an ex (we remain good friends) and I didn't notice that my scarf slipped and dropped on some muddy winter thaw stuff.  I liked the scarf but would have just left it there because it was grimy.  My ex picked it up and said it can be cleaned up and I told him there's no point since I have other scarves. Anyway he kept it and I forgot about it until he gave it to me all nice and clean the following week.  Didn't expect it but I thought it was so sweet. I still have the scarf.

oh that is so sweet..

2. Joy56 profile image67
      Joy56posted 13 years agoin reply to this

you should watch the film, shopaholic it is about a green scarf......

10. profile image0
    Amorous Catposted 14 years ago

Quoted James Joyce to me while holding my hand walking through London in the snow at midnight.

11. BJC profile image69
    BJCposted 14 years ago

Wow, we have some very romantic guys around - YEAH!!

My wonderful husband of three years, puts a clean bath towel out for me just before I get in the shower.  When I've had a long hard day at work and he gets home before I do, I come home to find food cooked and clothes washed.  Pretty romantic as then he gets his "reward."

12. profile image0
    Justine76posted 14 years ago

I know it will sound so awful, but it meant alot at the time. He bought me my own pack of cigaretts, a six pack of beer, and left these in a brown paper bag in front of my apartment door. Along with a huge vase full of handpicked wildflowers.
    Now 10 years later he's my husband, and he knows me like no one else.
    Sometimes its a curse, somtimes its a blessing.
    He can hurt me like no other, and its worse because I know he knows exactly what he's doing.
    and other times, he can see right thru to my soul, and he says just the perfec thing.

No matter how big or small, appreciate every gesture someone who loves you makes.

13. Angelbabee_K2 profile image58
    Angelbabee_K2posted 13 years ago

The father of my firstborn ( who happens to be my first love as well) stayed with me throughout my labor period and waited outside the delivery room until i was brought back to my private room in the hospital and he was the first person i saw when i woke up, and i found him holding my hand with tears in his eyes... T_T

1. Rajab Nsubuga profile image60
      Rajab Nsubugaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Forgive me if you are still with him but I have this gut-feeling that he wasn't very pleased!

14. elayne001 profile image79
    elayne001posted 13 years ago

My husband wrote me a love song when we were separated for a couple of months. I wrote a hub about it at:

http://hubpages.com/hub/He-Wrote-Me-a-Love-Song

15. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

my husband is so unromantic, i cannot think of anything romantic he has ever done.  He calls me Rade though, which puzzles a lot of people, it is short for radiant.  He has a sarcastic kind of style with him, and makes me smile a lot.  Certainly never ever been the buying flowers type.  I nag him for gifts, and he always has a really angry face, when he finally gives in to my nagging.  ah men....

1. Joy56 profile image67
      Joy56posted 13 years agoin reply to this

just been reading some others, he does cook for me when i have had a long shift at work, and shops, but that is not romantic is it?

1. C.A. Johnson profile image69
        C.A. Johnsonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It's always romantic when your guy does something sweet when you didn't have to ask for it.

2. Liberate profile image57
      Liberateposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well, I Know That Feeling... I'll Call A Girl Every Romantic Name Under The Sun, I'd Treat Her As If She's An Angel.

And She Replies... "That's Nice"

Another Example.

"You're Everything I Could Ever Want, You're The Words Most Beautiful Girl, You're Perfect In Every Way Possible, I'd Die For You"

She Replies... "Ty"
      OMG SERIOUSLY! Would It Kill Her To Call Me Something? She's Even Cheated On Me And Lied Heaps Of Times!?

I Don't Know What To Do Anymore...

I Wrote This.. hubpages.com/hub/Exotic-Love

16. C.A. Johnson profile image69
    C.A. Johnsonposted 13 years ago

The most romantic thing my husband ever did was buy me grass. No, it wasn't the kind that you smoke.

We lived in the desert in a townhouse with a little courtyard that was all sand and rock. He had listened to me for months about not having any green around. One day, for no particular reason, he bought grass and laid it in the courtyard to surprise me when I got home.

Out of all the things that he did before and since, that is the one gift that will stay with me always.

1. Bimendra gun profile image61
      Bimendra gunposted 13 years agoin reply to this

oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1. C.A. Johnson profile image69
        C.A. Johnsonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jealous?

1. sofs profile image78
          sofsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

On my last birthday I was flooded with all my favorite flowers and boxes of chocolates that everyone in the neighbor hood knew it was my birthday. My husband finally arrived with a pretty diamond ring I was floored!
          I couldn't get over it for sometime. .... Very romantic ... from someone not so expressive!

17. Loveslove profile image60
    Lovesloveposted 13 years ago

I was taken on a picnic to a special place , by someone very special in my life,It was a lovely day I  will treasure the memory for all time.

I have written a Hub about it if you want to read more .

18. Diane Inside profile image73
    Diane Insideposted 13 years ago

A couple of years ago, we had been married only a month. My husband was still looking for work and money was tight, I was working but He didn't want to use any of my money for valentines day, so instead while I was at work he baked a big chocolate cake and spelled out I (heart) you in miniature marshmallows on the cake. It was so sweet, because he is not one who likes to do anything in the kitchen except eat. Much less bake a cake and clean up.

19. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

sorry xxx rated

lol

20. wychic profile image84
    wychicposted 13 years ago

Throughout a very tough time in my life, my husband (who was then a very good friend) spent his evenings on the phone talking to me just to make me feel better...he hates the phone, and now I know that he'd talk until two hours before he had to go to work on many occasions. There were times when he'd send me money via Paypal without asking me if I needed it, he just had a feeling...and without it I wouldn't have had anything to eat, though later he told me that he practically lived off ramen noodles during that time. When the time came, he sold or gave away everything that had been in his life for the last 20 years except for two bags with clothes, a laptop, and a few tools in order to move thousands of miles to be with me.

Every day he does little things to show me how much he still loves and appreciates me, but nothing can quite compare to his willingness to give up his home, friends, and life he loved for the chance to build a new life with me.

21. liljen23 profile image76
    liljen23posted 13 years ago

I will have to say painting my toenails!! smile

22. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 13 years ago

I married the sweetest man I've ever encountered. The sweetest thing he's ever done for me is promise my mother (before she died of cancer)that he would take good care of me. He cancelled our Spain wedding plans to move to the US days before she died so that I wouldn't be alone. I am so lucky to have married the love of my life!

23. Internetwriter62 profile image76
    Internetwriter62posted 13 years ago

I was dating this man years ago and even though he wanted to spend a weekend with some of his friends, he missed me so much that he chose to come back a day early, just to be with me.

24. Chloe Comfort profile image60
    Chloe Comfortposted 13 years ago

For my 30th Birthday - I had asked my whole family (including my hubby) to pitch in together and get me a really nice, professional camera (especially since it was a little expensive) - it was all I wanted and asked for. Needles to say I did not receive it and although a little dissapointed, was grateful none the less for the gifts I did receive.

6 months later for Christmas, although I did not request the camera, I did get one from my brother-in-law. It was very nice but nothing at all like the one I wanted but I knew the thought that was behind the gift and was very appreciative. My hubby did mention when we got home that night that although it was a very nice camera, he knew it wasn't the one I had been hoping for and wanting.

Well - three months later, outta nowhere and for absolutely no reason at all, my hubby comes home from work with a wrapped box in his hand. For the life of me I could not figure out what was. He just handed it to me and walked away. I opened it and literaly started crying. It was the camera I had wanted. I couldn't believe he had gotten it for me - I had pretty much forgotten about it after christmas. It was the BEST and most romantic (at least to me) thing my hubby has ever done with the exception of his proposal to me. It's 13 years later and it's still the BEST gift I ever received and I still use that camera today in spite of it now being considered "old school".

25. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

I always let my partners touch me.. even if I wasn't that much in the mood

26. Thunder Vixen profile image64
    Thunder Vixenposted 13 years ago

My ex-fiance had proposed to me like this: At the stump where our tree once was, where we had our first date, our first kiss, and where our entire relationship had been. It was at sun set the weekend of my birthday and after a pregnancy scare was over. He had brought me a fettuccine diner from fresh and easy because he couldn't cook and then it turned out it was too old and he felt bad so I kissed and thanked him anyway and layed  on his chest to watch the sun set. It was at that moment he pulled out his mothers engagement ring and proposed ^_^. It was cute and sweet and his hand shook and the ring fell out and he tried to put it on my hand. Of course I said yes, it's a shame it never lasted though.

27. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

thrown his own condom in the toilet smile

28. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 13 years ago

Crawled under a huge brush pile on his belly to rescue some tiny abandoned kittens. He had three broken ribs at the time!

29. PurpleOne profile image79
    PurpleOneposted 13 years ago

Arranged for flowers to be on our bed in Antigua, Guatemala in the form of "I love you, Jennifer" when we met there for a week after not having seen each other for a few months. I originally met him in Costa Rica but he was denied a tourist visa two times to come visit me in Canada. sad He is so romantic though. He holds my hands and hugs me in front of his mom. A little weird! Romantic though.

1. profile image0
      Justsilvieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Call me from overseas because we could not be together for  New Years Eveand talk for 22 hours!

30. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

he saved me his last piece of pizza

31. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 13 years ago

The most romantic thing a guy has ever done for me was leave me a fortune after he died.  A trust fund beats flowers, candy, poetry, and bedroom eyes any day of the week. smile

1. the pink umbrella profile image74
      the pink umbrellaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Spencer used to hold my face in his hands when he kissed me, no matter where we were. In fact, people used to wait for it when he came to see me at work, and then saw "awe" haha. He also used to throw rocks at my bedroom window really late at night and take me for long drives...we wouldnt even need to talk. i miss that.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)