ThePracticalMommy profile image 93

If another person uses one of my HP images on a blog but links to my article, should I ...

ask her to properly cite the photo? She was writing a post that highlighted several recipes she found on the web, using the photos from each recipe and a link back to the recipe. She emailed me to let me know that my recipe was featured on her blog (just photo and link) and asked me to share with my followers on FB, Twitter and Pinterest. I'm hestitant because none of the photos, including mine, are properly attributed and I don't want to get in trouble for sharing the post. I've had so much stolen from here lately...I don't know how to respond to her. I know she's just trying to be nice.

MarleneB profile image95

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) says

Sherry Hewins profile image94

Sherry Hewins says

Kathleen Cochran profile image85

Kathleen Cochran says