Foodeee profile image 80

What would be a good way to learn coding/programming?

I am an adult with children and a full-time job so college courses are out of the question. I grew up with the basic language being taught in highschool along with Cobal and Fortran. I always enjoyed it but I lost touch of these things. Where is a good place to start over?

dappledesigns profile image90

dappledesigns says

• Foodeee profile image

Foodeee 3 years ago

I have actually heard of that. It came with a program I bought. I was allowed to use Lynda.com for a certain period for free. Thanks for letting me know. I'd think they had this area covered.

Lovelli Fuad profile image78

Lovelli Ariesti (Lovelli Fuad) says

• Foodeee profile image

Foodeee 3 years ago

I like the idea of a challenge. It makes the person want to succeed all the more. Thanks for great advice.

PerrySpark says

• Foodeee profile image

Foodeee 3 years ago

I will check these links out. Videos are always helpful.