Convert PDFs to Word for Free
PDF is a very common format for various read-only documents and forms, like software user manuals, books, brochures, tax forms, etc. They are great to view, but in most cases they are uneditable. But what if you need to edit a PDF document or you just need to use the text from it? Wouldn't it be great to just be able to open PDFs with MS Word and edit them as you like? Luckily, there is software that makes it possible - Free PDF to Word Doc Converter. While this program is pretty basic, it does exactly what you need and converts PDF file into .doc format.
Let's have a look at its features:
- Converts PDFs to Word without losing the original layout or formatting
- Extracts text, graphics and images from the PDF and transfers them to your .doc file
- Can convert all and custom pages
- Opens the output Word file automatically after converting
- Fast and very easy to use
- Can convert PDF to Word even if you don't have Adobe Reader or Microsoft Office installed
How to use Free PDF to Word Converter
Using this program is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Here is how you can convert PDF to Word:
- Open the application
- Click on Browse and select the PDF file you wish to convert
- Enable whichever options you need
- Click Convert to Word Document.
- The program will convert the PDF file and will automatically open the output Word document.
Like I said before, this program is pretty basic, but it does its job pretty well. Sometimes it fails to extract images from the PDF file, but it doesn't happen too often and is a minor fault. The interface is clear and the program is very easy to use. All in all, a pretty good free program to convert PDF to Word.
These Adobe programs might come in useful
Want to try out more free software?
- Auslogics Internet Optimizer: Speed Up Internet Conn...
Speed up your Internet connection with the free Auslogics Internet Optimizer.