jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can't view AdSense in Classic view

1. theherbivorehippi profile image84
    theherbivorehippiposted 5 years ago

Can anyone tell me why I can only get into my AdSense account in low bandwidth, but not classic? It's been like this for a couple days, and I can't figure out how to get it back. When I click on "classic" at the bottom of the page, I get an error that says "We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it."

I've searched for the solution, and although I find a lot of people saying they have had this problem, I'm not finding an answer. Can anyone help? This is driving me insane. hmm

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

I think they closed that option altogether tongue I loved the classic view too smile especially loved that map which is available somewhere if one clicks around. hmm

3. theherbivorehippi profile image84

No, classic view is regular, and low bandwidth is for mobile. So, my viewing is very limited, and I can't even access any account information, payment options, etc.

If you look at the bottom of your page, you will see a low bandwidth option, then you'll know what I'm talking about. It's pretty irritating. sad

4. theherbivorehippi profile image84

Ahhhhhh....I just cleared all my history, and I'm back!! smile

working