jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

What do you use Ning Glam For

1. safiq ali patel profile image74
    safiq ali patelposted 4 years ago

What type of activity do you use Ning Glam Social For?

1. paradigmsearch profile image95
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years agoin reply to this

None. But I am open to suggestions.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I assume its software supports this forum and so I am using it now.  Otherwise, I have no interest in it.

safiq ali patelposted 4 years agoin reply to this

thank your both for your comments. I've read the wiki entry on ning glam but want hubbers who use ning glam to tell me more..

1. psycheskinner profile image82
          psycheskinnerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

A wiki entry where?

2. expertscolumn profile image74
    expertscolumnposted 4 years ago

I used Ning before it was paid service
    It's a great social community software, very easy to use. Ning manages all the hosting and software side, everything is end-user customization. If you have money they can do the coding/configuration parts for you.

It works great on HubPages

3. mistyhorizon2003 profile image93
    mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years ago

Does this mean Hubpages effectively subcontracted out the software development etc side of their site rather than continuing to employ their own IT experts?

safiq ali patelposted 4 years agoin reply to this

This forum about Ning Glam was started by Safiq Ali Patel. I do not currently use ning glam and started this forum so people can share their experiences of using Ning Glam.

I don't know much about Ning Glam I read Wikipedia's entry about Ning Glam and was interested in finding out more about Ning Glam and so started this Forum.

Thanks all who have answered the forum so far. Please keep your posts coming. Do you use Ning Glam. What has been your user experience of Ning Glam?

4. expertscolumn profile image74
    expertscolumnposted 4 years ago

mistyhorizon, not necessarily, HubPages may have their own software coders and site designers and administrators, but the platform and hardware is managed by ning, or so I believe.

I've seen several instances where one one of the staff just reply "I've forwaded this to the tech staff"

working