jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Don't open that bikini screensaver email!

1. Stacie L profile image90
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

Don't open that bikini screensaver email! Not even the Italian one
    A harmful Trojan horse is invading inboxes via a holiday greeting that claims to contain photographs of women in sexy swimwear.
    "Hello my dear!!! How are you?" reads an email that purportedly comes from a woman named Yoko. "As I promised here's my bikini photos. I hope you will be love it! This is my humble gift for Christmas! See you later smile," Instead of Yoko though, the sender signs off with a different name. "Your love, Ciara."
    http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/techn … -1B7812868
    I bet a lot of guys fell for this one! roll

2. paradigmsearch profile image93
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

PSA bump

3. paradigmsearch profile image93
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

And another PSA bump.

4. tussin profile image60
    tussinposted 4 years ago

If you open unsolicited bikini screen-saver emails from people who write "hello dear" I think you deserve whatever virus you get.

1. paradigmsearch profile image93
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You'd be surprised, actually. Most people are totally cognizant of the majority of ID theft and malware intrusion practices.

However, we are all human beings. We get distracted. We get tired. We get stressed. We get whatever... And the bad guys know this.

If that phone rings at the exactly wrong time... Or we decide to check our email at exactly the wrong time... Simple as that. A matter of percentages....

working