jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Web Television

1. AshleyVictoria profile image54
    AshleyVictoriaposted 8 years ago

Hello all,

Is anyone else a fan of web television like I am?  What's your favorite web series?

Currently mine is a new series called My Two Fans.  Check it out at mytwofans.com

What web TV do you like?

1. intellicad profile image60
      intellicadposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Web reality TV - just what the world needs. Spending even more in our life to watch someone else's big_smile

2. Junkster profile image54
    Junksterposted 8 years ago

I love jakeandamir.com, so funny

3. Raven King profile image60
    Raven Kingposted 8 years ago

Burn Notice .

4. kerryg profile image90
    kerrygposted 8 years ago

It's funny - I watch almost all of my television online, but the only series I've ever seen that was written especially for the web was Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. And I only watched that because it was Joss!

Liked it, though.

5. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

I like Johnny Bravo hmm no idea why lol lol

1. Junkster profile image54
      Junksterposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The old school Johnny Bravos like when he meets Farrah Fawcett were ace, they had to over-dub that episode over here in the UK because a kid called him "Captain Spaz", it ran for months before they must've got a complaint and it changed to "Captain Stupid"

What was daft was it was clearly a different voice and the sound quality was awful, made the whole thing funnier big_smile

6. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

I will have to check that out Junkster smile thanks.

7. Junkster profile image54
    Junksterposted 8 years ago

There was another one where little suzy from next door was selling girl scout cookies but the whole episode was rhyming.

working