Anyone know how I can get my websites ranked by all the other search engines ie other than Google and Bing?
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
follow some basic steps while placing content into your website.
1. The url's must follow good naming conventions
2. the content and the title should have good common words so it can be easyly identified by search engines.
3. Include Keywords that apt for your content.
4. Use meta tags and some description about it which makes search engine read your html pages easily.
5. Don't place unwanted keywords it may increase the traffic at first but it will make users frustrated when it is not the correct content they are looking for.
Hope it will helps
by LindaSmith115 months ago
Slowly people are finding out but WEEBLY AND WIX HAVE MADE CHANGES. Their Free Websites will not be crawled by Search Engines!!!! So pay them, or your Free site will be useless.According to Weebly, older Free Sites will...
by Shil19783 years ago
What are the basics of SEO that every website owner should know?
by chronage8 years ago
There is no secret to getting traffick but there are plenty of things you can do in order to increase your site/hub's visibility. First off whenever you publish a new hub you should submit the url to google, bing...
by Jennifer McLeod6 years ago
Has anyone found any of their articles on the first page of the search engines?
by John Thomas Niswonger3 years ago
I am brand spanking new to Hubpages and I am conflicted. While I yearn for the freedom from the day to day grind of a workaday job by the millions of dollars I envision will pour in from my Hubpages site, I am still...
by Peter Messerschmidt9 years ago
When we create a new hub, we get to input relevant tags for the topic at hand.Do these became part of the searchable content of the hub, or are they merely "internal," i.e. used by the hubpages search feature,...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.