Anyone know how I can get my websites ranked by all the other search engines ie other than Google and Bing?
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
follow some basic steps while placing content into your website.
1. The url's must follow good naming conventions
2. the content and the title should have good common words so it can be easyly identified by search engines.
3. Include Keywords that apt for your content.
4. Use meta tags and some description about it which makes search engine read your html pages easily.
5. Don't place unwanted keywords it may increase the traffic at first but it will make users frustrated when it is not the correct content they are looking for.
Hope it will helps
by LindaSmith18 months ago
Slowly people are finding out but WEEBLY AND WIX HAVE MADE CHANGES. Their Free Websites will not be crawled by Search Engines!!!! So pay them, or your Free site will be useless.According to Weebly, older Free Sites will...
by Marie Flint5 weeks ago
I came across this piece of advice in the first part of the Learning Center:"Write to educate your readers on your topic: create content on subjects that you are an expert; don't create content for search engines,...
by John Thomas Niswonger2 years ago
I am brand spanking new to Hubpages and I am conflicted. While I yearn for the freedom from the day to day grind of a workaday job by the millions of dollars I envision will pour in from my Hubpages site, I am still...
by chronage7 years ago
There is no secret to getting traffick but there are plenty of things you can do in order to increase your site/hub's visibility. First off whenever you publish a new hub you should submit the url to google, bing...
by Peter Messerschmidt8 years ago
When we create a new hub, we get to input relevant tags for the topic at hand.Do these became part of the searchable content of the hub, or are they merely "internal," i.e. used by the hubpages search feature,...
by Audrey Selig7 years ago
Is it important to have good keywords in the summary of the hub? Should the initial article on the hub have most of the keywords? Thank you. I am new.
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.