Can the iPad Pro Really Replace the Laptop

1. Jacqueline4390 profile image90
    Jacqueline4390posted 11 months ago

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13249198.jpg
    I am excitingly awaiting my iPad Pro to arrive and I have been watching the videos about it. Apple states that this is the future of computing. I am wondering if this is really the case. I will admit that it is a lot easier carrying around an iPad than a laptop. Even in bed, the iPad is good for surfing the web and playing a quick game of solitaire before "lights out." But how will it stand up against working on my novels or getting out a spread sheet? 256 GB is a very impressive amount of storage space! And, with Bluetooth you can wirelessly connect a regular keyboard with your iPad.

So, what do you think? Are tablets on the verge of pushing the laptops to the curve? I don't plan on retiring either my desktop or laptop but 10 hours of battery life is pretty hard to beat.

1. Jacqueline4390 profile image90
      Jacqueline4390posted 11 months ago in reply to this

I really don't think so unless the iOS can upgrade their apps to compete with what laptops and desktops offer in the way of productivity--I am going to say no. It is convenient and offers a great way to surf the web but unless your business operates 90% online ...

working