jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Brag about your best bargain deal

1. mayhmong profile image66
    mayhmongposted 8 years ago

Brag about your best bargain deal

2. Treasured Pasts profile image78
    Treasured Pastsposted 8 years ago

I was garage saling for items to put on ebay back before Antiques Roadshow made everyone think their junk was worth thousands. I saw 4 Harley Davidson glass ad tiles and decided to  try them. I paid a buck each. The girl was shutting down the garage sale and didn't have anything to wrap them in so she grabbed a hankerchief to put them in. When I got home I unwrapped the tiles and notice the handkerchief was brand new and was a beer advertisement. I can't remember the beer but it was not a real common one. I listed the tilesstarting at 99 cents each and for the heck of it did the same with the kerchief.
    Long story short, the tiles sold for 99 cents each, a loss of 4 cents. The handkerchief which was free sold for $40. Go figure!

3. mayhmong profile image66
    mayhmongposted 8 years ago

Treasured Pasts, looks like you got yourself a great treasure! Talk about a good bargain. We got two sets of bunk bed frames with two new twin mattress all for $30 bucks?! We had to call the guy back to make sure that he wasn't kidding! After that, we found the same set of frames at a furniture store for over $400.00!? Talking about bargain of the century!

4. profile image29
    Vin79posted 7 years ago

I got a 4GB RAM, 320GB Hard drive, Intel core 2 duo processor, finger printing or biometric option, dolby sound stereo for $400 on a surprise discount sale in a Computer store in Vermont. I was the 100th customer and got a 50% discount straight.

For latest reviews and best deal on laptops, desktops, i-phones, mobiles check out http://gadguru.net