Submitting article to ezine articles,from article that we already posted in our

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (19 posts)
  1. profile image51
    Ferhan Joharposted 14 years ago

Submitting article to ezine articles,from article that we already posted in our blog,can we do this?

Let say i have a blog, and i create unique content, each day, then i want to create backlinks to my blog, i do this by submitting my article that i have already posted on my blog to any of the article directories out there for example ezine articles, is this good for creating backlinks and improving my page rank ? i think this will let the google crawler will think that i copy my article that i produced and post it in my blog, anyone have any other opinion on this ?

2. wandererh profile image68
    wandererhposted 14 years ago

Yes, you can.  EzineArticles allows duplicate content so long as those content are all in your name.

However, to avoid potential delays, the usual recommendation is to submit to EzineArticles first, and then publish elsewhere once the article is accepted.

3. profile image51
    Ferhan Joharposted 14 years ago

Ok thanks for your answers, now the question is .. will the google crawler think that i am copying ? does this will affect me in increasing my page rank ?

4. CorinneM profile image61
    CorinneMposted 14 years ago

To avoid the potential penalties involved with duplicate content, you should spin (change) the content by say 20 - 40%.

Usually, a blog post is shorter than an article. So, by expanding on a blog post to turn it into an article, you change the content enough so that it is not recognized as duplicate content.

Also, if you submit an article to more than one directory (always submit to Ezine first), you should spin it changing the content 20 - 40% for each submission.

If the search engines encounter duplicate content, you only get "credit" for the first time it encounters the content. If you change the content for each place you post it, then you will get "credit" for all instances of the content.

5. Kmadhav profile image61
    Kmadhavposted 14 years ago

above hubbers are right. Ezines accept some duplicate content where is published on any other site. But if this is with same author name than it is not considered as duplicate. Author name must be a same. Do some changes in content. Try to put your article first in Ezines. In starting first few articles to approve it takes time if you cleared first stage of membership then it will approve very fast.

If Ezines considered your article as copy from other sites then site administrator will give you the source from where it is published. If the content is matching from the directory or site where you published with same author name. Give a simple mail to site moderation team that this is not copy content.

For more information about how to put articles on Ezines visit the below url.

http://ezinearticles.com/editorial-guidelines.html

6. buzzyblogger profile image57
    buzzybloggerposted 14 years ago

Google will flag your content and put all copies in the supplemental index. You are better off writing new revisions of your content. Or focus on unique content, just distribute it on sites with the most traffic. You really need to submit 100% original content to Ezinearticles. They are the #1 leader in articles.

7. surveyequipment profile image65
    surveyequipmentposted 14 years ago

I think it is always best to submit a 100% unique article to EzineArticles first. Then once it is approved spin some variants (spin the title as well) and submit one of these to your blog and the rest to other article directories.

Use something like jetspinner.com which will submit unique versions of your article to different article directories over time. This will mean that you end up with lots of unique content out there and loads of backlinks to your blog.

8. Anita Koppens profile image60
    Anita Koppensposted 14 years ago

If you're submitting articles to Ezine or other article directories to support your blog site, you should wait until the original post on your blog site has been indexed by the search engines. Otherwise, if you post to Ezine immediately after you post, Ezine will get the credit of the original content (of course you blog still gets some juice from the links pointing to it but you lose the power of "original" content appearing on your blogsite first). I'm assuming Ezine will be crawled more quickly that your blogsite because Ezine is very authoritative.

It can be even more complex than this because Ezine is again, very authoritative, so the best solution would be to spin the article and get the most bang for you buck (time).

9. profile image0
    suissforexposted 13 years ago

Post your article first to Ezine before you posted to your blog.
    Why? Because I did it and someone had copied my article from my blog before I submit to Ezine!! Ezine asked so many questions and now I have to prove to them it is my article and it was published on my site first before the date it was published on the site which has my article.
    I have to go after the owner of that site!!
    Just be careful

10. 49lart profile image65
    49lartposted 13 years ago

Google are looking for unique, new and original content. Therefore you can only really benefit yourself if you submit original articles to EzineArticles first. You then have to promote it by linking it to other sites. The page rank is derived from online publishers linking to your article and other sites linked to your blog. You don't automatically get high rank. I have one that is PR4.

11. TVTopTen profile image61
    TVTopTenposted 13 years ago

You say you want to create "unique content" but once it appears on E-Zines it is no longer unique.

The days when submitting to article bases for back-links are over. These links provide little to no value to your site in the eyes of Search Engines such as Google.

Your time is better spend on creating more content for your blog, submitting to bookmarking sites (digg, delicious, reddit, twitter..etc), and adding articles two Hubpages and Squidoo.

Duplicating your own content on the web is NOT a good idea in terms of SEO or SEM. Not to mention that in the eyes of the reader you come off as Lazy.

12. guzie profile image60
    guzieposted 13 years ago

It is best to submit your article to ezinearticles first.  Once it is approved you can how post it on your own blog or websites.

But remember you now have 2 articles or content that are duplicate.  So what does someone now do.

You re-write the original for your own purposes on your site or blog.

Do NOT use article spinners.  Do your best to "re-write it using your own voice"...In my experience this works best.

Paul

13. CharlesWells profile image61
    CharlesWellsposted 13 years ago

Re-write your article first manually with the open office word processor thesaurus.  Link it to your blog post or page with a hyperlink and spell out the http://domain.com/ in the resource box.  That assures your link will be picked up when other publishers scrape your article.

Chuck

14. profile image49
    Gitika Vermaposted 10 years ago

Yes you can publish your content after using it on your own site.
    But i prefer dofollow website for article submission because dofollow link is counted as follow link by google.
    I submit all my articles to http://largearticle.com  for dofollow backlinks.Also the website is having pagerank 2 and review process takes less than 2 days,And best of all it is free,

1. jackreacher profile image59
      jackreacherposted 10 years agoin reply to this

1. Google gives a time stamp each time a fresh content is published on Internet marked as firstly published (original post).
      2. Submitting same or bulk articles to other article site not recommended - chances of unnatural link  penalty due to anchor.

15. profile image50
    Alexa smith132posted 10 years ago

For creating quality backlinks,make sure that your article should be unique.
    Otherwise you will not get traffic.
    I submitted an unique article to largearticle.com 2 months ago.
    My article has got more than 5000 views in 2 months.
    And i have got over 2500 clicks to my website through that backlink..
    The main thing is that Largearticle only accepts unique content

16. profile image52
    Nijanthan Vposted 10 years ago

I have blog. I write unique articles. Is there anyway to directly link my blog's post with ezine articles?.

17. Pramod Mahato profile image53
    Pramod Mahatoposted 9 years ago

I need to backlink Nepali Calendar : http://www.ashesh.com.np/nepali-calendar/ I have prepared a article for it and want to put put that article under the category : Festivals. But unfortunately, there's no option for that Category/Title there and I couldn't find similar names too! Any suggestions?

18. Ram Baran Yadav profile image61
    Ram Baran Yadavposted 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing. I also need one here on Bikram Sambat new year. Content promotion is really a tough task in 2022 especially with the recent google algorithm updates. I delighted to see how people used to feel 10 years. So, i didn't wanted to miss this opportunity.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)