jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has Technology already begun to take over and control Human beings and our way

1. ixwa profile image83
    ixwaposted 8 years ago

Has Technology already begun to take over and control Human beings and our way  of life?

2. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 8 years ago

I think technology has already begun taking control over our lives.  When I was growing up, the telephone was the means of communication.  Then came the answering machine, email, cell phone, im and now text messaging.  People today seem to prefer text message as their main form of communication.

3. internett1t3 profile image56
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Yes that's right people in this generation can't live without technology.

4. MOEFLATS profile image73
    MOEFLATSposted 7 years ago

Heck yes!  Our minds can be messed with in ways worse than 1984.  Most of it gets in through your ears, making you feel dull, weak, even like a totally different person.  To avoid this:  1.  Think good thoughts (being as our minds are being monitored and punished accordingly with disturbing thoughts/feelings) 2.  Take medications like SSRI's, Clonopin and Abilify to "shut out" these false messages 3.  DOUBT any bad thoughts or feelings you have (because they aren't even yours), then forget them.  4.  Don't constantly fight, be calm and nice......then engage in what I call "Hit and Run Truth Dissemination" 5.  Absolutely refuse to believe that anyone is "out to get you" - it's an ILLUSION that they are meant to rob you of your sanity. 6.  Use loud music to jam the ear-ringing torture that is 80 percent AUDITORY.  7.  See "reality" as something that you yourself control.  In a world full of illusions and lies, you might as well create your own reality 8.  Do not let disturbing dreams freak you out.