I'm interested in purchasing a professional HD video camera to make films with.

1. FrancisJohn profile image53
    FrancisJohnposted 8 years ago

I'm interested in purchasing a professional HD video camera to make films with. Any suggestions for

I am new to this stuff and have no knowledge of video cameras so please be specific and straight forward.

2. mglamorgan profile image71
    mglamorganposted 8 years ago

Hi FrancisJohn. it all depends on the money you have to spend. It also depends on how professional you want your films to be...you will probably need a lot more information for your films than just the right camera...
    Regarding the camera...if you want something small and not very expensive just to start into the making films world you can give a go to the Panasonic HDC-TM300. This one was suggested by Trusted Reviews as the Camcorder of the year. It costs arout £800.

If you want something more professional and bigger you can go for the Sony Z5. Google it and you will find more info.

There is more expensive ones but I don't see you needing a lot more than that...

if the camcorder world is enough for you take a look at the Trusted Reviews list of best camcorders:

http://www.trustedreviews.com/laptops/r … s-2009/p11

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need something else.

mglamorgan

working