jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how do you put songs on your appleipod

1. profile image43
    chiquis84posted 8 years ago

how do you put songs on your appleipod

i am looking for Apple Computer iPod Nano Silver 2 GB MA477LL/A MP3 Player-manual

2. mglamorgan profile image70
    mglamorganposted 8 years ago

Hi Chiquis84. The iPods work with your computer via a software called iTunes. You can download iTunes for free from the Apple website. Basically your iPod will be syncronized with your iTunes. Whatever you want to go on your iPod you import to iTunes first...when you plug the iPod to the computer you just start the sync and everything will be copied into it. Please let me know if you need further details.

3. tobey100 profile image59
    tobey100posted 8 years ago

The only place I know of where you might be able to obtain a manual or guide would be the official Apple site which has all kinds of support and manuals. 

Hope this helps

4. Brandon E Newman profile image71
    Brandon E Newmanposted 5 years ago

You can't. You have to let apple commandeer your P.C. They have an application called itunes that you must install. Itunes encrypts all of your music so that it is only useful on Apple gadgets. After that you may only listen on your ipod or with itunes. They did that to increase revenue from music sales. Sell it and get a better player that will let you share music. Otherwise you will need an apple ipod usb connector, and then download itunes from Apple. Once you install it it will covert all of your current music files, and offer to sell you music downloads. With the program running, just plug in the cord an add files to the "sync" list.