jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I want to create a web page for free, How can do?

1. profile image44
    johns123posted 7 years ago

I want to create a web page for free, How can do?

Also want know about the best hosting option for my website after that creation.

2. adayatech profile image60
    adayatechposted 7 years ago

You can use a product called KompoZer to create your web page. It's free.

Sorry, I don't have any experience with any free web hosting companies. I've used and recommend ESBHost.com which has plans starting as low as $1.99 per month. 

It's difficult to give you more specific advice without knowing why you want to create your webpage.

If it suits your purpose you might consider creating a blog instead. I recommend blogger.com, it's 100% free.

3. profile image50
    rubyjeposted 7 years ago

Try Joomla.org for the application and godaddy for the hosting.  Godaddy is not free, but it's the cheapest way to go.

4. profile image52
    sqwibbleposted 7 years ago

All depends on what you want to do really.

If by "web page for free" you mean just the creation of the web page using some sort of software. There is lots of options open to you which are perfectly adequate and of course, Free.

If you plan on hosting your web page/site for Free as well, then you are pretty limited since the main website that comes to mind for Free web hosting was Geocities but Yahoo have closed that down.

I wouldn't recommend GoDaddy by the way, heard too many bad things about them. But then if cheap is what you want, I guess you get what you pay for. You'll also have to factor in a few pounds/dollars for a domain name too so it isn't entirely Free to get a web page/site online

# Creating/editing HTML, CSS and PHP - I use Notepadd++.
    # Uploading files to my server - I use Filezilla.
    # Web hosting - Free hosting, no idea. Paid shared hosting, how much do you want to pay? If anything...

5. net4gains profile image61
    net4gainsposted 7 years ago

Nothing come FREE. It will cost you in one way or the other.
    You can create web page free with so many available software but you have to 'spend time' to learn how to use it.
    You can use some FREE hosting account but will have to live with number of ads and limited control.
    You can get for $25 to start with if you know right place to look at.

6. Alison Puchert profile image59
    Alison Puchertposted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/CREATE-YOUR-DRE … IS-SO-EASY
    Go to my article and see how easy it is.