jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

whats globalisation contribution to the world?

1. profile image47
    ritu spallposted 7 years ago

whats globalisation contribution to the world?

2. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

who knows, who cares, it is incredibly stupid language used by people who think something is more important if it has long convoluted words and form.  These people are in the same gang as those who say, 'why use five words when i can get away with 29.'  Don't know where you're from, but, in the United Kingdom, we have the Plain English Society that attempts to counter this sort of gibberish.

3. domaincomebuy profile image55
    domaincomebuyposted 7 years ago

It dramatically speed up the economic development of the developing countries.

4. Csanad profile image78
    Csanadposted 7 years ago

I don't know who came up with the idea that globalization is a new thing, but he should have been given a middle school history textbook. Those who talk about the new advent of globalization do not think about such things as arabic numbers introduced to Europe, Magellan traveling from Portugal all the way to China, the Mongols conquering much of the then known world, Hadrianus in Rome building a wall in northern England. These are just a few examples that come to my mind. Come on people, THINK, use your heads, don't just accept what others say.