jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's the best Android phone on AT&T that is out in 2010 or coming out soon?

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 7 years ago

What's the best Android phone on AT&T that is out in 2010 or coming out soon?

I'm looking to get an Android phone on AT&T and want to know what's the best Android to get that is out in 2010.

2. Research Analyst profile image82
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

Google Nexus One runs on Android 2.1 and 800×480 pixel resolution and includes a one GHz processor, 3-D graphics accelerator and HD video support.

Motorola Droid has a high resolution 3.7 inch touch screen, with a slide out QWERTY keyboard, the Motorola Droid is popular in U.S.

Motorola Backflip is one of the top android phones to hit AT&T, with a 3.1-inch 480×320-pixel touchscreen and phone flips to open the screen to show a keyboard.

Samsung Moment, lacks the extra features of the Motorola CLIQ and HTC Hero on Sprint but has a keyboard and bright display.

HTC Hero  where you can zoom in and out on Websites and photos similar to the iPhone 3GS or Palm Pre.

3. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 7 years ago

I just discovered the Aria is a pocket sized Android based phone coming out June 20, 2010.  It's make by HTC, which seems to make the best Android Phones on the market right now.  It looks pretty good, but seems a bit under powered with a 700 megahertz processor.  Never the less, I think I'm going to get this phone after reading the other reviews

4. kylekandrew profile image59
    kylekandrewposted 7 years ago

The HTC Evo 4G. Open and shut case Johnson

working