Mystery of numbers and letters. Who understands it?

1. micadeolu profile image48
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

Mystery of numbers and letters. Who understands it?

2. Jaggedfrost profile image79
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

Are we talking about reading and writing or cryptography?  You probably aught to specify such minor details in your questions.

3. Katharella profile image79
    Katharellaposted 7 years ago

Both numbers and letters are very important to everything. I'm currently having a very interesting conversation of numbers and letters. His are P and Q and the number 17. We've done several mathematical equations that come up with the numbers, as well as linked them to my life long favorite number obsession with 8. Which is Pi 3.14, the 8 on it's side represents infinity. It never ends. Draw and 8, you'll never find and end much as in a zero. When I saw his hub over his obsession of 17.. it quickly came to mind 1+7=8, so I felt a connection. Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet. Which is not infinite, but if we linked the worlds alphabets together, when would they end?
    I will be reading some of your hubs, but something if you are interested in art, with numbers, look into finding a good program called Fractals. They are all beautiful designs made with numbers.
    Math also can predict the life of a tree by the measurements between branches. It's far too complicated for me to understand, but also numbers are infinite, and in some languages letters represent numbers. So they are both relevant to our beings. Best wishes, and a great topic. smile

working