jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I need Tech Support

1. profile image45
    cswwild10posted 7 years ago

I need Tech Support

I accidentley pushed the wrong button and now my phone says "prepaid minutes disabled" I can't tried make any call or receive any. I tried 555 and it won't work. I need to enable my phone.

2. Nick B profile image80
    Nick Bposted 7 years ago

Try reading the instructions.

If all else fails, you must be able to ring via a land line or try ringing from someone else's phone.

Hope this helps since I don't know what phone you use, what network or anything. On my network, phones to the network are not disabled at any time so I can always get calls, just not necessarily make them.

3. jossecarr profile image60
    jossecarrposted 7 years ago

If Nick B suggestion does not work, you can call on your phone service provider and ask for assistance.

4. bettanywire profile image56
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

Try to get the manual maybe you can fix it. If not you can go to the store where you bought the phone or you can directly go to your service provider.

5. janeenjesse@yahoo profile image73
    janeenjesse@yahooposted 5 years ago

I need tech support as well. I have wanted to ask a few questions at hubpages and I am unable to find a link through the hubpages site at all. Recently I have noticed that my hubpage account has been open stating leave open for 48 hours. I do not want my page left open with my private setting. I do not know what that means but, I am afraid others will be able to get my personal and account info that should remain private. I do not want my account left open like that. Also, I am not thrilled that there is no longer icons for sharing my work. My ability to share on facebook and other social networks helps me get more readers. With out being able to share my work I will have a considerable lower number of readers. Does anyone know why these icons are now missing from the bottom of my articles?