How do i install my audio device? I Washed everything Inculding the audio device

1. Danicepan profile image47
    Danicepanposted 7 years ago

How do i install my audio device?
    I Washed everything Inculding the audio device and data.Once...

i open Media Player it says "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There may not be a sound device installed on your computer, it may be in use by another program, or it may not be functioning properly."
    what do i do??

2. telltale profile image75
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

You need to check in your PC (assuming it is a PC) whether there is an audio device installed?  Do not know what you mean by "Washed...", apparently your audio device is not recognized anymore, and you need to install the device driver, if your audio is either on board or installed.  If after the audio device driver is installed and it is still not recognized, then afraid you need to get another audio device (card).

3. ishadi profile image61
    ishadiposted 7 years ago

Download and instal Driver Genius. Download here : http://www.indowebster.com/Driver_Genius_Pro_90018

once fully installed, open the driver genius, do not update your drivers. Then select uninstall drivers - select the audio driver - restart the computer.

Then reopen genius driver, select update driver, select the operating system, press the next - download all, etc.

Good luck
    Simak
    Baca secara fonetik

working