jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I am totally new to this concept and almost dumbfounded on the use of this thing

1. mom101 profile image59
    mom101posted 7 years ago

I am totally new to this concept and almost dumbfounded on the use of this thing called a...

computer. BUT,  my strongest talent is writing, I am in DESPERATE need to raise at least 150 to 200 a month in extra income. It is a matter of survival. We, my son and I, have been less than existing for the past 2 years. If anyone could help me with the how to with this concept I would greatly  appreciate it. Where/how  do I start,   Is it worth it, or doable?

2. Hridyapal Bhogal profile image60
    Hridyapal Bhogalposted 7 years ago

well it is difficult to earn that much in a month....but generally it takes around 3 months to get the first set of earnings from HubPages....

3. wytegarillaz profile image75
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

Join elance as well , you can earn good money there writing for people!

4. jstankevicz profile image83
    jstankeviczposted 7 years ago

Sites where you earn from AdSense, like HubPages can produce that level, but only for a small percentage of writers, and it takes months of writing and publishing. Freelance writing has the chance for you to earn that level from projects, but it is very competitive.

By all means, do both. It is free to do, except for your time. Article writing can generate some residual income, especially for a prolific, and creative writer. But, don't quit your day job!

5. MPG Narratives profile image61
    MPG Narrativesposted 7 years ago

If your writing is good quality you will make money on sites like Hubpages, it will take some time though. Freelance writers sites like elance and ozlance are good and there are others out there. Be patient, try and few different sites and things will happen for you if your writing is good.

Closed to reply