jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Whom do you call a genius?

1. sofs profile image83
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Whom do you call a genius?

2. vydyulashashi profile image59
    vydyulashashiposted 7 years ago

a person who can take a correct decision at required situation..in short rite time rite action

3. Vandelay profile image67
    Vandelayposted 7 years ago

Not the kid at the Apple store, that is for sure.

4. days leaper profile image79
    days leaperposted 7 years ago

Great inventors showing thinking processes ahead of the normal speeds, normal being tested as a majority considered average -if you prefer.
    These people show a capacity to hold more processes and consider them as part of the equatiobn all at once.
    It would be rare though not impossible for a genius to get things wrong.

5. sofs profile image83
    sofsposted 7 years ago

I read a very intersting thought about a genius which I would like to share.
    A genius is one who can work with two contradictory ideas together and remain same at the same time.  Just thing of God Vs  no God.

6. bettanywire profile image56
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

The one that can made or introduce a blueprint on how the economy will be uplift.

7. internett1t3 profile image56
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

For me genius is the who can build up a technology that even a human mind can not apprehend.

8. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

I have seen many people use the word ‘genius’ to applaud someone who has done something good. However, is the usage appropriate when someone nicely copies something or masters the traditional procedure and gives out a good performance? I think as per the actual connotation, the word ‘genius’ may be used to mean who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality. What are your opinions?