jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

how do i remove viruses and spyware on my pc by myself?

1. blbhhdcn profile image59
    blbhhdcnposted 7 years ago

how do i remove viruses and spyware on my pc by myself?

2. akanose profile image56
    akanoseposted 7 years ago
  3. MalcolmKlock profile image60
    MalcolmKlockposted 7 years ago

There's tons of free anti-virus software out there. AVG comes to mind.

Alternatively you can download the free trial of a subscription virus protection service to clean stuff up. Also pick up some free anti-spyware software, I have AdAware on all my PC's.

4. telltale profile image76
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

Not all the anti-virus software are the same, and it is difficult to know which is the best to use and you may use a few of them.  I use AVG and Ad-Aware - a combination which help in a lot of cases.  Important is, you may have to do a complete scan regularly to avoid possible infections. 

Avoidance may be a good line of defense, by not clicking on any links which are sent to you via email, if they are suspect, even though you may know the sender.  Just my opinion. smile

5. profile image51
    Kira Leeposted 7 years ago

I have two programs that I use and it keeps me up and running without any problems or slowing down.  Both programs are free, too.  AVG (free version) and Malwarebytes.  Both can be downloaded directly from the internet.  AVG continually runs and updates itself.  On the other hand, Malwarebytes has to be opened and ran like a regular program.  The good thing is both are compatible together.  Good luck!

6. "Clouds Among Us" profile image68
    "Clouds Among Us"posted 7 years ago

Go to TrendMicro and get a free anti-virus download, use housecall -  this will fix any related programs your computer has and will utimately provide the protection you shall need for the future.

7. bettanywire profile image56
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

There are lots of anti virus software out there like Norton, Karspersky, AVG or Avast just look around.

8. internett1t3 profile image56
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Try to remove it by using some anti virus software available out there like AVG, Avast, or Norton.

9. profile image46
    jhonasposted 7 years ago

With any good antivirus you can remove viruses on your pc. There are lots of websites on net where you can download any antivirus.

10. Keerthy profile image57
    Keerthyposted 6 years ago

I recommend to use Norton on your computer. Download and install the Norton on the computer.
    You can install the free Norton from the following link.

Fix for Virus

http://www.easy2resolve.com/software-is … om-a-virus

Type Of Virus

http://www.easy2resolve.com/software-is … e-overview