What is the best way to transfer (not copy) your articles from InfoBarrel to Hub

1. Traqqer profile image66
    Traqqerposted 7 years ago

What is the best way to transfer (not copy) your articles from InfoBarrel to Hubpages?

I have a few articles on InfoBarrel that I would like to move over to Hubpages. Do I have to terminate my InforBarrel account to do this? If so, how do I do that?

2. Sheila Kemp profile image57
    Sheila Kempposted 7 years ago

You can delete your articles on InfoBarrel. IB doesn't claim the ownership of your work so you can do whatever you want with it. I know a few people have deleted their articles from there and moved them elsewhere.

Here is how I would go about it:

1.) Copy all your articles to a Word or any other text editor, don't forget to store your images too

2.) If you have any external links pointing to your articles, collect them all. This is very important. Later on you'll want to have these links point to your Hubpages articles. (if you don't know how to do that, let me know and I will help you out)

3.) Ask admin on InfoBarrel to delete all your articles

4.) Import your articles to Hubpages

5.) Go through all your links that you collected and see if you can change them to point to Hubpages. If not contact the owner of the websites where links were posted. Explain your situation and ask them to change the links for you. You'll be surprised how many of them will do that for you. Afterall it will benefit their website too.

Hope that helps!

Closed to reply