jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can I paste HTML code into my webpage?

1. ponx profile image82
    ponxposted 7 years ago

How can I paste HTML code into my webpage?

I am trying to use the amazonassociates affiliate program.It says that inorder to add a widget to my webpage I need to copy and paste the HTML code into  the HubPage's HTML code.Can somebody please tell me how I can do that?Thanks...

2. Nabanita S.Roy profile image53
    Nabanita S.Royposted 7 years ago

When signing up as an affiliate, or any sort of advertisement, in most cases you'll need to enter the targeted sites html code at a place where it can be seen on your site.However, Hubpages is more or less a public blog platform that's not owned by you. As such, you don't have admin login details whereby you can make the necessary changes. In order to enter html coding on a resource page, you would need admin details that authorize you to make necessary changes.

However, hubpages allows you to have complete control on your webpage, and is tied up with a few affiliate programs. Your account will have details about affiliate programs.

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/crea … e-account/

3. ponx profile image82
    ponxposted 7 years ago

Thanks Nobs!I kind of thought that it couldn't be done after doing some more R & D on it....but I just wanted to make sure.....

4. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

Personal Web Pages

2 of 5
    Prev Next
    Open HTML Editor and File Manager

HTML Screen in File Manager

Linda Roeder
    Open the HTML screens on both your File Manager and your HMTL editor.
    Steps follows :
    1. Open the File Manager
    2. Copy HTML Code
    3. Paste Code Into File Manager
    4. Save Your HTML Code
    5.Now Move this page to Your Web Site by File Manager