jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can someone please tell me how to add the HTML code from Kontera to my Hubpages

1. kosanya profile image72
    kosanyaposted 7 years ago

Can someone please tell me how to add the HTML code from Kontera to my Hubpages profile page?

2. Lisa HW profile image72
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

On HubPages there's no adding HTML code.   One code you may have seen requested on here (with regard to Kontera) is the affiliate code, which is something you would get from Kontera, after signing up to become an affiliate. 

Each affiliate (Kontera, Amazon, and Google) gives each publisher (Hubber) a code for his individual account.  That may the code you need to enter here (under affiliate settings).

3. NoRR4Me profile image82
    NoRR4Meposted 7 years ago

Here's the section from HubPages Learning Center on how to set up Kontera step by step.

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/sign … r-kontera/

4. zoey24 profile image76
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

You only need to add a HTML code if it is your own website or in some cases your own blog. With Hubpages you only need to add the affiliate code that Kontera will give you when you sign up. Once you have recieved the code you go to affiliate settings under your hubpage account scroll down to Kontera and then type in the affiliate code that kontera have given you. You can then enable Kontera adds for all your hubs or some of them depending on what you choose.

5. Kimberly D King profile image78
    Kimberly D Kingposted 6 years ago

is kontera even an option as an affiliate now??? i can't find it under affiliate settings at all!