jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which are the best sites to learn programming languages online?

1. ayurveda profile image78
    ayurvedaposted 7 years ago

Which are the best sites to learn programming languages online?

2. profile image53
    TechViaggioposted 7 years ago

I think it probably depends on which language and your learning style. For example, there are some sites that specialize in just one language like C++.

You might want to take a look at the catalog offered by www.lynda.com. The sites a lot of language courses you can take online. And some of these may have additional reosurces like DVDs. The service is reasonably priced on a monthly subscription basis. And, there is a free 24 hour pass you can get to try it out.

3. ieifood profile image80
    ieifoodposted 7 years ago

There are plenty of Tutorial sites.

Try typing Language Name + Free Tutorials(Example: C++ Tutorials) in Google and do a search.

Some languages like Just Basic, Dark Basic, Basic4GL, etc. have forums in which you can ask questions and get answers by experienced programmers, thus learning.

4. techperiod profile image55
    techperiodposted 7 years ago

W3Schools Online Web Tutorials ( www.w3schools.com )

HTML XHTML CSS JavaScript XML XSL ASP SQL ADO VBScript Tutorials References Examples.

5. melbel profile image95
    melbelposted 7 years ago

There are TONS of free tutorials. I recommend a language like Python or Ruby. Python probably has the most beginner friendly guides out of any programming language, from what I've seen. I've written a hub on where you can learn Python -- most of the places listed are free http://hubpages.com/hub/Learn-Python

6. hotwebideas profile image75
    hotwebideasposted 6 years ago

I have learned at all of the following: w3schools.com, tizag.com, and php.net