jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

My Google Account is disabled for so many reasons I don't know which one.They to

1. skgrao profile image71
    skgraoposted 7 years ago

My Google Account is disabled for so many reasons I don't know which one.They took my e-mail and...

mobile phone which is 20 years old and said they will SMS verification code.But my cell phone is SMS disabled.I get a break now. or do i resign.?

2. Hogan Quick profile image58
    Hogan Quickposted 7 years ago

You have a 20 year old mobile phone? That's awesome but seems a little hard to believe. If there are so many reasons why google cut you off, maybe you could share some of them so the hub community can help answer your question.  Sounds like you violated some of their policies.

3. ryancarter profile image60
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

Back when I first started marketing, I was one of those evil spammers everyone loves to hate.  In reality, I was just desperate to support my family with some additional income, and I thought that spamming Blogger with a thousand blogs was a great way to gain backlinks.

All in all, I think I had around 200 different Google accounts that were banned.  If you want to know how to accomplish this feat, just send me an email, I'll walk you through it...

Even if you were able to get the verification code, you'll only be put in the review queue for enabling your account.  No guarantee they'll actually enable your account.

Why not just ask a friend, preferably one with a newer phone to receive the SMS and give you the code?

4. skgrao profile image71
    skgraoposted 7 years ago

Thanks for all of you.
    The reason was I give my password in so many places and some body tried to over do something.I had not changed my password since years.The advice from Google is to change password with numbers and alphabets using @ # % ^  & etc.

working