jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which Netbook is best for writing my Hubs?

1. Les Trois Chenes profile image90
    Les Trois Chenesposted 7 years ago

Which Netbook is best for writing my Hubs?

I live in France and need a French keyboard (which might complicate things) but am going to England soon and am thinking about getting a netbook so that I can keep in touch with web, e-mail, and write Hubs etc I would need internet access, Word, to download and store quite alot of photos, would need to get these photos back off and onto CD's, and ideally be able to install my Corel Photo Shop. Is this possible, how much would it cost, and which is the best buy? (Answer must be easy for me to understand!) Thanks (If you answer this in Hub please send link. Urgent!)

2. profile image53
    TechViaggioposted 7 years ago

You may have some issues as Netbooks don't have the same horsepower as regular notebooks and come without a CD/DVD. Many come with the bare minimum in memory and don't allow you to upgraded. I don't know about a French keyboard.

I picked up an Asus EEE PC (Windows) about 6 months ago and enjoy it. It has a high capacity battery and I was able to upgrade the memory.It also had a 802.1 wireless option for B/G and N. It can do Word, but I don't know if it could handle editing photos in PhotoShop. I think I paid about $350 for it including the extra memory.

3. bettanywire profile image55
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

Well for me i think Dell is the best notebook for you.

4. sampatrik profile image60
    sampatrikposted 7 years ago

I will suggest you to go with Dell, It have very good option and short cuts which allow you wright so fast

working