jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how to connect samsung m3510 on my computer?

1. profile image48
    ngaboposted 7 years ago

how to connect samsung m3510 on my computer?

I want to connect my mobile phone samsung m3510 on my computer and use it like modem and read my pictures on that phone

2. cdwyer profile image57
    cdwyerposted 7 years ago

You can either connect it via bluetooth: Turn on bluetooth on your computer and your phone and select add new device, then transfer the photos.
    Or you can use the U.S.B cable which was provided when you bought the phone to transfer the photos.

3. ashrafasaru profile image56
    ashrafasaruposted 7 years ago

http://fouzanspykid.blogspot.com/  see this site for more details

4. Jacob_Jube profile image57
    Jacob_Jubeposted 7 years ago

I saw the details of this phone and noticed that this one have USB 2.0.

So simply install driver in your computer and connect your mobile with your computer via USB and enjoy it.

With this you can also do many things like saving your contacts in your computer, arranging message and all.

5. DocSmith profile image59
    DocSmithposted 7 years ago

To use the phone as a modem you need to first install the PC interface software that has been supplied along with your cell phone.   Once you install the interface software, aka the PC Studio, you should by default be able to use the phone as a modem and connect to the internet as the software will take care of the rest.  You might need to though manually enter your carrier details specific details.   You also should have subscribed to internet connectivity plans from your carrier.  Hope this helps.

working