jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is a Gmail Account?

1. amsmoving profile image56
    amsmovingposted 7 years ago

What is a Gmail Account?

2. YoJDawg profile image80
    YoJDawgposted 7 years ago

a gmail account is an E-Mail account from Google. I honestly think its the best email service out there, they have a ton of social features as well as great storage, ease of use, experimental features, great organization, and a bunch of other cool stuff. I highly recommend it.

3. BRIAN SLATER profile image89
    BRIAN SLATERposted 7 years ago

A gmail account is a google e-mail account. The storage is around twice that of a hot mail, and e-mail operates like a forum with conversation window. The main concept is that it is an interface account with other google accounts. You can access documents via your e-mail account directly which is really useful, you can also share documents with sme one else. There is google voice mail, you can directly access your google analytics account, plus some other content like gmail mobile, gmail ipod and google buzz. I have an account, why not try it out.

4. profile image45
    william345posted 7 years ago

in senario   A gmail is something that you would use for stuff like facebook.     you will get a gmail by getting a GOOGLE ACOUNT.

5. internett1t3 profile image55
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Gmail is a free, search-based webmail service that combines the features of traditional email with Google's search technology.

6. profile image32
    nbbatt.composted 7 years ago

Gmail Account means Google Electronic mail account.In simple words mail means message that is to be another person through some electronic device.And the google is the worlsd's best search engine that provides mailing service to us. In my opinion Gmail account provides lot of privacy in mails.

working