jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

how can I rid my system of this trojan?

1. rminela profile image70
    rminelaposted 7 years ago

how can I rid my system of this trojan?

When I am searching a topic; say through google, When I click on that topic I am redirected to an ad page such as "daofinder" whereas my anti virus (Mcaffee) gives me a warning but doesn't cure the problem. Is there anything I can do to fix this annoying problem?

2. Pitviper_actual profile image61
    Pitviper_actualposted 7 years ago

click start, run, type in dao finder it will pull up all listings delete them at their source. Or look under programs and uninstall it.

3. Piotr Yordanov profile image59
    Piotr Yordanovposted 7 years ago

In the warning, is there any indication of the source / location of the program? if yes, locate it and try to delete it.. If it is not deleted, try using "Malware byte" tool.

If you have time, try a linux system. It's really virus free.
    i'd recommand Ubuntu if you're totally new to linux.

4. rminela profile image70
    rminelaposted 7 years ago

I tried that pitviper. My computer didn't find it.
    Thank you.
    Piotr, I visited that website (ubutu) and it looks interesting. Is there a charge for the service. I couldn't figure that out.

5. SEOWizKid profile image56
    SEOWizKidposted 7 years ago

Run your virus scan for viruses, than clear your internet data for that browser... after you cleared it all close out of the browser and reopen it.

6. profile image47
    mdstbravoposted 7 years ago

microsoft came out with this new anti virus you should try it...It has cleaned all my three lap tops... just visite microsoft.com...

7. Kavitamartin12 profile image52
    Kavitamartin12posted 7 years ago

You have to purchase register Anti-virus like E-Set Smart Security Anti-virus and than install it on your computer. It will protect your computer with great safety.

http://www.wholesalepages.co.uk/

Closed to reply

working