jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why is guys always using women

1. profile image46
    MIMAHposted 7 years ago

Why is guys always using women

2. Right On Time profile image63
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Depends on what guys, depends on what women.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

I once heard a line in the movie "Staying Alive" where an actress says, "Everybody Uses Everybody".
    I suppose when you think about it we are only with people who have qualities we admire whether that be (good looks, money, connections, personality or whatever... which we feel "enhances our lives" in some way). Not many people are out there saying they are looking for someone who "has nothing going for him or herself!"

There is always a "reason" why someone is with you rather than with someone else. Whether you interpret that as being "used" is pretty much on you. Keep in mind you always have the final say when it comes to allowing people into your life.

The only way to get "used" or taken advantage of is to put yourself in that position. At some point YOU said "YES".
    You give away (your power of choice) when you start to play "the blame game" for a poor decision YOU made. Hopefully with experience comes wisdom to make better choices of people we connect with in the future.
    Each of us chooses OUR own friends, lovers, and spouses. There is no escaping this fact.

In a perfect world two people will compliment one another by bringing things to the table which each of them needs.
    Thus we have the term "Win-Win" situation!
    Know what you want and never settle for less!
    You are responsible for YOUR own happiness!

4. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

And females don't use men?
    This question is sexist, it implies all men, try some men use some women, then you are not being sexist.

5. Thesource profile image80
    Thesourceposted 7 years ago

I am a father, husband, employee, and a citizen.

My children, wife, employer and my community all uses me.
    I have no problems with being used by them for their legitimate needs. I feel useful. I also use others who are willing to be useful for a agreed purpose or common goal. My wife is also happy that I use her participation toward common goals.

I believe when you mean "guys always using women" you probably mean there are men using women for selfish or self-indulgent ends.
    It is up to those women to decide if they should participate or not. Some, but not all, still prefer to be used in this manner.

6. shabbirkhi profile image60
    shabbirkhiposted 7 years ago

guys using women because he thinks women is only for entertainment, sex nothing esle and women by herself also proves that she is only for it.