jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

i need to remove trojan vireuses and all anti vireuses please

1. profile image44
    mzdeepnezzposted 7 years ago

i need to remove trojan vireuses and all anti vireuses please

i keep getting a big message on my screen telling me i need to remove vireuses

2. onceuponatime66 profile image61
    onceuponatime66posted 7 years ago

First if you buy Nortons security it may quarantine it.  This is about all you can do.  Some Trojan's crash your computer.  So if this has not happened then invest in Nortons for 40.00 and let it do the work for you.  Hope this helps.

3. rich_hayles profile image58
    rich_haylesposted 7 years ago

Head over to download.com and get a few free antivirus software packages. You can also get trials of some of the more expensive software before you buy them.

4. charlemont profile image79
    charlemontposted 7 years ago

Superantispyware, malwarebyte's anti-malware, avast!, Bit Defender have free editions of their security suites, so check out any of these. SAS can be installed in Windows safe mode, which is a huge bonus.

5. profile image55
    rrobertoposted 7 years ago

Convert to either a Mac computer running Mac OS, if you can't afford a Mac, you can install Ubuntu on your computer (it's free) you won't  ever have to worry about viruses or spywares.

6. mmzh786 profile image68
    mmzh786posted 7 years ago

Go with kaspersky and clean your pc from all sort of infection.
    Visit my hubs,i have written about kaspersky

7. skisy profile image83
    skisyposted 7 years ago

AVG. That is all. There is a free version of AVG, download it, use it to scan your PC and remove Viruses. Probably best to do it a couple of times.

working