Why emails in Samsung Galaxy tab are converted to text format while replying/for

1. profile image47
    Manu B Nairposted 7 years ago

Why emails in Samsung Galaxy tab are converted to text format while replying/forwarding.

All my mails which are in html formats are getting converted into text format while replying or forwarding ...Is there any solution for avoiding this?

2. profile image0
    frantiicposted 7 years ago

Are you using the official Gmail app with Gmail? Or are you using an app from the market or another email app that came pre-installed?

Try this.

Go to the market, search for Gmail. Make sure it says Installed and Up To Date.

If that doesn't work, I'm truly not sure. There's not an option to toggle between HTML/Plain Text in the Gmail app for me.

You may want to check your Gmail preferences (on your computer at Gmail.com) to ensure that it's not set to Plain Text there.

Hope this helps :S

3. supplies expert profile image60
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

When you reply to an email on your tab, it automatically creates emails into an text format.  From what I understand there is no way to send an html formatted email from the tab.  I have not used the galaxy tab though since january, and only used it once for emails, and I don't remember being able to use it for HTML formatted emails.

My galaxy s phone does not allow HTML emails either, so I'd have some reason to believe that it just does not do HTML emails.