1. You need a bootable Xp, Vista or 98 CD.
2. Slot the CD into the CD drive as soon as you turn the system on.
3. Enter the boot sequence in the bios setup *** depending on your computer brand, you can enter the bios setup by pressing F2 that's for Dell and Compact is F10.
4. Once you set the system to boot from CD follow instructions on the screen.
Few Simple Steps to install window:
First:: You Should Have Bootable CD of (XP,98,Vista)
Second: Insert into CD/DVD Rom & Restart Your Computer.
Third: After restarting Window Setup will start and ask about simple settings and will install.
you must have a bootable CD windows.
1. insert the cd into the cd room
2. press the delete / F2 to enter the Bios. Then find the "first boot". change the first boot to the CD room. then exit and save.
3. follow the installation process etc.
Visit my hub about indows installation I hope this could be a great help. http://rhenop86.hubpages.com/hub/How-to … -beginners
by Michael Willis 8 years ago
I thought I was buying the whole Windows 7 from Dell when I wanted to upgrade from Vista. I now find out that this is just an "Upgrade" which means that Vista is still on my hard drive, just with Windows 7 running. I have to keep Vista for 7 to work. Dell tells me that Vista is still...
by yadvendra 8 years ago
You can upgrade a computer that runs Windows 98, 98SE, or Me to Windows XP Home Edition. Those same versions, along with Windows NT Workstation 4.0 and Windows 2000 Professional, can be upgraded to Windows XP Professional. (1).To ensure a smooth upgrade and avoid networking problems,...
by ibanga007 9 years ago
Of the two approaches to downgrading Windows, the first is more convenient, as it doesn't require you to wipe your hard drive. You will need a genuine Windows XP installation CD; if all you have is a recovery disc, use the "Start from Scratch" process that follows.Before you proceed, make...
by Research Analyst 9 years ago
How to Burn a ISO Disk using a Windows XP CD Burner?
by Thomas Silvia 6 years ago
Are you still using Windows XP ?
by Fix Computers 6 years ago
How can I install Windows XP on a HP mini notebook, I have not got original diskI have tried many versions of XP downloaded fron internet but they all fail and I know hard drive is working fine
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|