jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What topic would be nice to blog about???... Cause' I'm a new blogger who's new

1. vivienblue_06 profile image52
    vivienblue_06posted 7 years ago

What topic would be nice to blog about???... Cause' I'm a new blogger who's new to everything.

2. freecampingaussie profile image64
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

What interests you , your hobbies , subjects you know about are best.

3. smackins1974 profile image65
    smackins1974posted 7 years ago

I just pick subjects that interest me at the moment as a new hubber myself. I find it easier to write about things that I know something about and that are easy to write about. With so many hubbers online someone is bound to read whatever you write at some point. I have added myself as a follower and look forward to seeing what you come up with. You will find once the first hub is written and you have browsed and read other peoples hubs a bit ideas will be keeping you awake at night and it will become addictive!!!!!!!
    If you are really stuck though there are lots of hubs about this just search "topics to write about" in the search box and have a browse at a few to get some ideas flowing.

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Make a list of topics that you enjoy and that you know something about, then research keywords related to those topics to determine what kind of wording people are actually typing in to look for articles on those subjects, and then start to build articles around them. Here are a few pointers on researching keywords:

5. fxdaddy profile image61
    fxdaddyposted 7 years ago

The topic that you are most passionate about.  That is the only thing that will allow you to create posts week after week.