jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

1. peterxdunn profile image60
    peterxdunnposted 7 years ago

I have just watched a program on the Discovery channel. It was called 'First on the Moon: the Untold Story'. It featured Buzz Aldrin who recounted how the Apollo 11 spacecraft was accompanied - for part of its journey to the Moon - by a UFO. His statement was backed up by film footage from the follow up moonshot showing a UFO shadowing that craft too. So UFO debunkers - what have you got to say now?

2. Evan G Rogers profile image76
    Evan G Rogersposted 7 years ago

UFOs ARE real. Anytime you don't know what is flying near you, you see a UFO.

U = unidentified

Anything that fails to be identified AND is flying is a UFO.

Not really anything spooky or weird to it. It just means it wasn't identified.

All that this program did was put spooky music to it and make it seem like aliens exist.

3. swb64 profile image59
    swb64posted 7 years ago

It was the studio effects just while they perfected the false moon landing... Only joking my friend, It must be obvious that we are not alone?

4. joshhunt83 profile image61
    joshhunt83posted 7 years ago

Anyone that believes we're alone in the universe is a fool. However I'm not convinced by the program.

5. biman_r profile image73
    biman_rposted 7 years ago

Real or not real it the stuff is very interesting and whenever something or some video pops up I get very excited and try to find out the truth behind it.

6. profile image47
    itechworldinfoposted 7 years ago

In my opinion UFO's are real!
    because all the proofs related to UFOs signifies that they exist

7. zoey24 profile image75
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

Yes i agree that UFO's are real and that the goverment go out of their way to hide the truth from the public. I love reading up on Aliens and UFOs and i dont care if that makes me weird hehe smile