jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Does anyone use the site Tumblr? If so could you please let me know what it's li

1. Sarah Masson profile image68
    Sarah Massonposted 6 years ago

Does anyone use the site Tumblr? If so could you please let me know what it's like, thanks smile

2. DeAd Dolls Inc profile image58
    DeAd Dolls Incposted 6 years ago

Sarah Masson,

OMFG ! It's amazing actually. Tumblr is my new outlet and is the only means by which I blog now with. Blogger.com I Say "nay" because Google can delete your blog whenever they feel like it with Tumblr theres no worry about it being deleted.

Another great thing about Tumblr is Google Bing And Yahoo index that site like you wouldn't believe. I have a Site on Social Gaming http://socialgaming.tumblr.com and after two weeks of writing and posting content I was getting Search Engine Traffic so for me tumblr is amazing. Theres a community, you can search other tumblr blogs and so much more.

Check it out for yourself smile

( http://socialgaming.tumblr.com ) CityVille FarmVille Cafe World FrontierVille Mafia Wars And More ! Tips Tricks And Cheats.

3. MBDungo profile image58
    MBDungoposted 6 years ago

I think Tumblr is a Free Blog Hosting service like Blogger, and WordPress.

4. sharing the sky profile image67
    sharing the skyposted 6 years ago

Tumblr is a fun, easy and free blogging platform on the web. I've actually been using it for a year now and I haven't had complaints.
    It makes blogging really simple and provides neat options for sharing content with others ("text", "photo", "quote", "link", "chat", "audio" and "video"). You can also "reblog" cool content you find with an easy click.

There are some great Tumblr blogs out there including ones with just photos for instance. It also has some catchy layouts to spruce up your site. I recommend checking it out.

5. Loafycakes profile image68
    Loafycakesposted 6 years ago

I do and it's awesome I really like it. It's easy to post anything and people you are following is always updated on your main page so you never miss anything. You should totally join. I like posting pictures I like. http://loafycakes.tumblr.com/

6. profile image0
    dichter1993posted 6 years ago

It's great if you post your own work. It's a very popular sight... and a way to post photography AND poetry for people with similar interests. It's similar to hubpages... but certainly more mainstream.
    If you end up signing up, let me know what your URL is, and I'll take a look.

7. mporter profile image59
    mporterposted 6 years ago

The only thing I'd add to this list is that it's sort of a cross between a regular blog site and a Twitter/RSS feed.  But I've only just started using it recently myself.  The community there is extremely varied as well as active!

8. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

A lot of folks like to blog there, but it's against my better judgement to create web content without the possibility of income being a part of the deal.  I put links to my hubs there most of the time, then head back to where the web is more of an exciting and productive place.

9. Blogger Sumon profile image57
    Blogger Sumonposted 6 years ago

its a nice blogging platform indeed. You can write here about any kind of matter. i love Tumblr

10. Tweetmom profile image77
    Tweetmomposted 6 years ago

For me personally, tumblr is more like image blogging. It is more colourful and fun to look through. I like reading memorable quotes with images so tumblr looks like a suitable place for that. It can also do things like in twitter if we like something we can retweet it. Same goes with tumblr, can reblog it.

Hope this helps