jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

My skype really has a big big problem!!

1. profile image46
    Angela Babyposted 6 years ago

My skype really has a big big problem!!

my skype really has a big big problem!!  I can not login sometimes, then if I can log in, I missed some of my friends's massages. Waht's wrong with my Skype? Need I uninstall skype? Need I a Skype removal tool as some guys in some forums told me?

2. katrinasui profile image38
    katrinasuiposted 6 years ago

I think you should reinstall it. Are you using the latest version of Skype? if not then install the latest version.

3. jansonchun profile image60
    jansonchunposted 6 years ago

Well, it is so easy to uninstall skype with the best uninstall tool. Sometimes, you don't need to uninstall programs by manual. The removal tool can help you a lot.

4. Krysanthe profile image94
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

I'd say definately try reinstalling skype.  You don't need a removal tool, I've done it before using the same methods I use to uninstall any programs.

Just an FYI, to recieve a message from a contact on skype, you both have to be logged in at the same time, so maybe your lost messages are just bad timing.

5. MangJose profile image65
    MangJoseposted 6 years ago

Uninstall the Skype manually in your control Panel and Install the Higher version.
    But you must first backup the important messages that you have saves in your older version if you have some.

6. melbel profile image96
    melbelposted 5 years ago

Step-by-step tutorial (with pictures) showing how to completely uninstall Skype on Windows, even if you're having problems uninstalling with Add/Remove Programs. read more