jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is a feedburner and how can it help increase traffic to our hubs?

1. profile image57
    tlmntim9posted 6 years ago

What is a feedburner and how can it help increase traffic to our hubs?

2. cncmachine profile image60
    cncmachineposted 6 years ago

Hubpage url you register your Feedburner account and then optimized through equipment that is in feedburner

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I use Feedage to create my feed.  You just need to create a feed, and then you can put your RSS feed into your hubs.  It's not a bigtime traffic source.

4. AnkushKohli profile image83
    AnkushKohliposted 6 years ago

when you click on Really Simple Syndication (RSS) subscriber, it will take you to feedburner. Where all the content of website will see in short descriptions.
    And from here you can subscribe for the feeds or new posts.

Subscriber will receive notification for new feed user will come to your post and instantly increase your traffic because he/she interested in your posts.

5. profile image0
    Go Writerposted 6 years ago

I really don't see the point for feed readers anymore now that Twitter, Facebook and social media are the primary ways of sharing out information. Plus, search engines are still the way to go to find what you're looking for.

People want information in a click. I mean, who is going to go to their Feedburner account anymore, login and check the content from a blog post. It's easier to go straight to the blog and read it from there.

I do see the benefit of someone wanting to plug your RSS feed into the side bar of his website or Facebook page. If he thinks his readers would be interested in the content I write, hey -- be my guest.

Plus, your feed on someone else's site is a neat way to keep your content updated automatically without you having to go over to that site and re-submiting your content.

working