jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you own an iPad? Is it worth the cost?

1. Ebower profile image81
    Ebowerposted 6 years ago

Do you own an iPad?  Is it worth the cost?

2. glassvisage profile image89
    glassvisageposted 6 years ago

I don't own an iPad, though I know plenty of people who do and I've been able to play with them from time to time. I can say that I know people who have gotten the Barnes and Noble NOOK and have been able to "root" them by downloading programs online so that it functions just like any tablet so you can browse the Internet, play games, and more... just without having to pay the price of an iPad!

3. supplies expert profile image59
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

I don't own an iPad, but I know plenty of people who do.  I'd say it's worth it for about 40% of those people.  People who use it on a day to day basis, for other reasons than games, I think it's worth it.  Otherwise doesn't quite seem worth it.

4. Kwazzy profile image59
    Kwazzyposted 6 years ago

I own the iPad 2, very worth the cost, just nice to use. Specially with iOS 5 coming out soon... my biggest gripe is typing on it. I have big hands and its still a pain sometimes. iOS 5 fixes that so thank god... but yes, the iPad is amazing... going above 16gb is pointless these days with the introduction of cloud storage like dropbox. So save yourself the extra $200 smile

5. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

I got an original iPad when they first came out, and it's been the most used and most useful electronic anything I've bought in the last decade.

working