Moved my document to d: instead making folder in d:, how to revert?

1. profile image53
    mhthakerposted 6 years ago

Moved my document to d: instead making folder in d:, how to revert?

i have win 7 and I moved my document from c: to d: without creating any folder, so in short now my d drive is my document , how can I revert and then do the correct step to creat a new my document in d: and then move my document from c:...

2. systems profile image61
    systemsposted 6 years ago

You can still create a folder on your D: drive and put the document in it.  Go into Windows Explorer by holding the Windows key down (the key with the little flag flying in the breeze Windows logo on it) and while you hold it down, quickly hit the letter E key once and release the Windows key.  That will bring up Windows Explorer.  In the left hand pane, the folder pane, left click once on the D: drive.  Then move you pointer into a blank area of the right hand pane, the content pane and right click.  That will bring up a short cut menu.  On the menu, hover your pointer on New and a submenu will come up.  Put your pointer on Folder in that submenu and left click.  That will create a new folder on the D: drive and you can then name it and move you document into it.  Did that answer your question?

3. profile image53
    mhthakerposted 6 years ago

thx systems,
    i know how to create a folder in d: and move files.
    but my point was to revert what i did and create new file in d: as my document and assign it as default my document instead c:
    however i wait for appropriate answer. thx again

working